BLink * BLink *: To My Hater

07 February 2012

To My Hater

To all my hater,thank you for hate me.. You hate me without any reason that your own problem,i don't care.. just go on with your own life.. I'm happy here because you hate me.. But mark my word i don't to waste my time for hate you back.. Don't you dare judge me without knowing who am i.. Oh i know,you hear some people said i'm bastard so you think they are right.. WOW! Great.. I know who's hate me.. I know it.. Just pretending there is nothing LOL! Hater VS Friend.. I choose you as my friend.. Sorry,i can't hate you.. Thank you..

8 comments:

  1. kapa q duli sal ea.. dhlah sot2.. huh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahakz... ang mdh gy ya dk bc blog ... buat x tahu jax... ma ya ngaga ... ang mey kiruh ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aok,hehe.. kapa q duli k ea nyk.. kna 2a mngutuk ya tok.. hehe..

      Delete